Active Power Down from EvocoGreen is a centralized power management system that reduces the electricity consumption of the PCs on your network.
Active Power Down:
- Returns hard cash to the bottom line through reduced power bills.
- Is rapidly deployed as there is no agent software installed on the PC.
- Centrally controls PC power management with minimal training of your existing team
- Meets the needs of the Green agenda reducing CO2 emissions.
- Has an innovative pricing structure to allow fast ROI.
Research shows that at least 30% of the overall IT power bill is consumed by PC's, the majority of which are not centrally power managed. - Gartner
An organisation with 1000 PC’s can expect to see savings of between £10,000 - £40,000 per year through the use of Active Power Down.
These savings can be made easily accessible and are rapidly harvested through the deployment of Active Power Down from EvocoGreen.